Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ironic

Multiply no longer has a quota on the number of songs we can upload. OH JOY!!! haha! I'm so gonna go mad lor.

I've started by uploading some Alanis Morissette songs.....she's just one of a kind. I love her kick-ass, "the rest of the world can eat our socks" attitude!!! Yeah, go girl! But she's more than this angsty artiste. Gotta give her more credit cos she's actually a lot more versatile than people think she is. Check out the playlist I've uploaded.....quite a diverse rangeof Alanis songs, with some lesser known tracks too.

http://jazzymoo.multiply.com/music

2 comments:

oatsandapples said...

mich you are my sole provider of beautiful music in a myriad of forms.
lovely, thanks! i love 'Uninvited'

Michelle-Lea said...

Yes I'm sure...you're saying that so that I'll upload even more stuff rite? haha! Kidding lah.It's always a pleasure to share music!Will be uploading more soon...so just keep a look out. Shld be a lot faster once i set up my MacBook. YES, I collected it liao! :)