Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Do you know your Mac?


I really love my new 13" MacBook and iPod video......they're powerful, fast, intuitive, and pretty to boot! (reminds me of that "Bring it on" cheer. haha! 'I'm sexy. I'm cute. I'm popular to boot!') It's really helping me organize my music.....so that's excellent. :) Well, except for the pathetic battery life....I have no major grouses.

I was asking May this question earlier in the afternoon, cos I wanted to name my MacBook. haha! "Is a MacBook male or female?"
She proceeded to reply with absolute certainty, that my white MacBook was female.
This led on to a rather inane and amusing discussion about the gender, AND age, of the other Mac models. It's amazing how she's so darn sure about this. "Don't ask me why or how I know. I just know."

White MacBook- Female (late teens)
Black MacBook- Male (goth dude, with a gf who's the iPod U2. she's a rare one among the male iPod U2s.)
iPod- Male
iPod mini- Problematic teens (so many colours!)
iPod nano- Female (toddlers)
iPod U2- male with tattoos
iPod shuffle- indeterminate, haven't grow up yet, still babies

1st generation Apple Book (with many juicy colours)- Female
Powerbook Titanium- Female
MacBook Pro- Male

And this is my fav....
Mac Mini (the square box)- Male...but definitely gay.

Well, if you're interested....my MacBook has been christened Kiera. :)
Not after the actress...but i just like that name very much. I think its Irish too.

No comments: