Friday, July 04, 2008

Blue Like Jazz

Some of you might know that I've been feeling a bit out of sorts lately....weird fish out of the water kinda feeling, and a tad emo too. Bursting into tears at the slightest trigger/song. But it's times like these that you see close fwens rallying around you, intentionally journeying with you. Thanks for your encouraging prayers, random/funny/comforting smses, phone calls etc and of course your time & company (and not many words are required really when we hang out). :) Some msges really came as a surprise, but it was much needed balm to the soul indeed.

Gosh, I dunno what I'll do without some of you. I'm beyond grateful you know.
For having you in my life, for the blessing of having someone who just gets me and vice versa.
Love you lots! *big hugz*

No comments: