Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mentos Extorter


Andrea and I have playing this little game lately where we quiz each other with fun, silly music/tv questions, and if the other person gets the answer right, she is rewarded with a roll of mentos. haha! eg. I asked Andrea to guess which episode a particular "Friends" pic displayed on my blog came from...and she guessed correctly "The One with the Late Thanksgiving", Season 10. She asked me to figure out where this John Mayer line came from "All is not lost"...and I answered correctly "Out of my mind", JM Live dvd. haha!

So just now, I saw Muffin's msn nick as "you are more than enough for me".....and this conversation ensued:

Mich: Your nick is from "Healer"-Hillsong, "This is our God" album right?
Muffin: Yes, haha!
Mich: You owe me a roll of mentos!
Muffin: Huh? Why ah?
Mich: *explains the whole mentos game concept*
Muffin: Nonsense, so not fair! Like that I must find some obscure lyrics.
Mich: Go ahead! I even guessed correctly Pam's ringtone....as in the song title and artist. (she was playing some obscure Kings of Convenience song)
Muffin: You're too pro oredi...can go around extoring people for mentos from now on!

[actually ah...quite a good idea leh. Considering the amount of mentos I consume regularly..this might help me save a lot of $$! haha!]

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You.Are.So.Pro.I.Agree.You.Totally.Win.Lor.And.You.Can.Sing.

:)

Dawn said...

now, where did part of that above line come from?

*wink*

shh...

answer to be emailed to me.