Thursday, July 31, 2008

On my way

So there I was waiting at the bus stop....dressed down in my ridiculous "What Would Scofied Do" t-shirt, cargo pants and comfy (and pretty!) birkenstocks. I was plugged into "Went,"my faithful iPod, and grooving along to Diana Krall's "Just the way you are." :) And I was just standing there, thoroughly enjoying the moment. Yeah, I'll take life's little joys as they come. :)

I actually am very tired...but I feel alive and fulfilled.
I don't claim to have it altogether....cos I'm terribly behind my pile of deadlines,
juggling two different sets of responsibilities.
And part of my mind still longs to be "eternally sunshined,"
But despite the uncertainty of what's around the bend,
the universe seems to be nudging me along with it's secret smile...
So I figure....I'm in a good place right now. :)

No comments: