Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tuning Out

Mich needs time out....to chill out in some cafe in Sydney with a cuppa and a good book.

It's becoming more real to me...that some cities are just not good for the soul.
Don't get me wrong....this place is always home because my frens and family are here.
BUT I always get this nagging feeling that our pace of life is just too hectic,
and don't even get me started on the crowds. :(
Sometimes our lifestyle is just suffocating....and people lose their sense of wonder over time.

I wanna see mountains, blue oceans, green fields and lush forests!
I wanna sing and play my guitar on some quaint cottage porch, with a fluffy white cat seated beside me. :)
I wanna go horse-riding through the wilderness of the mountains again.
I wanna look up and see the stars shining in full glory in an open night sky.
I wanna explore the road less travelled in the company of a good fwen.

Till then....I'll be singing "Baby, fly away."

No comments: