Sunday, June 22, 2008

3 Bassists and 2 Girls

I was meeting Erica for drinks at the Esplanade when I spied a poster in the underpass that made me do a double-take!!! In fact, when Erica walked past it earlier...she told me she was so excited that she SKIDDED towards the poster, much to the amusement of the other people around her! hahaha! Hilarious.

3 legendary bassists in ONE concert!!!! Sept 19th, Fri, The Thunder Tour, featuring Stanley Clarke, Marcus Miller & Victor Wooten!! OMG OMG!! *heart racing* (yes, if you don't know both Erica and myself by now, we luv bassists! We're all about the groove!)

Taking groupie shots with Stanley, Marcus & Victor! People kept staring at us. haha!

Erica, just hanging out with the guys...

Erica insists that Marcus Miller is checking her out. Chey! Come Sept 19th....the both of us are NOT going to be free.

No comments: