Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Reunions & Farewells

Had one of the longest days at the work...we were there for close to 15 hours today.
I'm like beyond exhausted now. Can't sleep yet, cos my hair is still wet. And I have so many thoughts running through my head, emotions that I'm feeling.....it's a mixed bag really. Sigh. Some of which are too sensitive to be aired in such a public space.

Hmmm....I'm glad that I got to see Abi, Erica & Berno today though. THEY'RE ALL BACK!!!
It's kinda bitter-sweet though...knowing that today was my last Weds at BMI, and tmrw will be my last Thurs.

Had a wonderful sharing session with Priscilla during training today....I love it whenever we get together. It's so girly...how safe and open we feel in sharing with each other, and just encouraging each other as we journey through life and ministry. She's a gift that girl.
Am also very happy that Danny popped by to join us for DW's farewell supper cum Taboo game nite. :) Although we were all super tired, we still managed to have crazy fun playing Taboo. I think I laughed until I teared at one stage...Shenna cracked us all up.

Gosh, what an intense day. That's all I can muster for now.
*poof*

2 comments:

marc's the name said...

Fwen,

Share with me when I come back ok? Let's go for coffee! I am missing Curry Noodles already.. :)

Muffin Boy

Michelle-Lea said...

Gosh, not the curry noodles again!!haha! Btw, we still need to discuss about our Arts Cafe gig! Erica wants to play keys for us leh. How cool rite?