Saturday, June 28, 2008

Time to break the bank!

Wow....we barely had time to recover from having to miss Jason Mraz in concert when the papers announced that STING is coming on Dec 8, for his "Songs from the Labyrinth" Asian Tour. Erica says she's on for the concert...but I'm having mixed feelings.

First of all, the tix cost btw $100-600!!!! I know it's at the Esplanade concert hall which is a way more intimate venue than the Indoor Stadium....but this is outrageous! I can only afford the $100....but if I buy that, I'll prob only get to see his ass or get obstructed by some extra pillar or railing! Arghhh!

Secondly....Sting is going to be singing 16th century Elizabethan songs by John Dowland...he's going to be accompanied by renowned Lutenist, Edin Karamazov. I love Sting....he's like one of my favourite musicians in the whole world, I even have his autobiography "Broken Music," but I wasn't so crazy about his classical album. Should I pay so much money to hear him sing obscure 16th cen songs?? Or maybe I should stop making this so complicated and just buy tix so that I can breathe the same air as Sting (Muffin Logic). haha!

Anyway, why are ALL the concert tix so freaking expensive these days???

No comments: