Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh the Tragedy!!

Jason Mraz is coming to town for Singfest, 3 Aug, Sun.
Jason Mraz!!!!!!!!! Hat head, Mr-I can-stuffying-50-words-into-one-sentence!!!!
The one I groupie after!!
The one we've been waiting for!!

Mich and Abi can't go because we're going to KL for the Passion Conference.
Our hotel rooms CANNOT be cancelled.
This is the 2nd time I'm missing him. (he came here for Mosaic Fest in 2006 I believe)
The tix for Singfest are $200. (so Muffin can't go either cos its too ex)

Oh kill us now!!
I want to die.

=================================================================
Quotes from fellow groupies:
=============================
Muffin: i don't care if he's only doing 20 min.. that reality is.. if Mraz is on the same island as me, breathing the same air I am breathing.. how can i not be there?

Andrea: AHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Mich wakes Abi up at 1am:
------------------------------------
[Abi's Jason Mraz ringtone goes off]
Mich: ABI!!! Jason Mraz is coming!!!
Abi: *for a sec...is this a dream??* Huh? wait wait...
Mich: *explains the situation...blah blah*
Abi: NOooooooooooooooooo!!!! *breathes* NOOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

[Mich and Abi cry/laugh at the tragic irony of the situation for dunno how many mins.
They go thru all 5 stages of grief:
1) Denial
2) Anger
3) Bargaining
4) Depression
5) Acceptance]

Mich: Remember that time? I asked you to choose btw Chris Tomlin & Jason Mraz...and we said we'd choose Chris Tomlin rite? Cos he's like God-loving worship lder and all. So it makes sense for us to go KL rite??
Abi: I guess. Oh i feel so torn! MICH HOW??????
Mich: I guess when we're in KL watching Chris Tomlin, we could sing a medley of their songs....
"How awesome is the Lord most Highhhhhhh.....(2 3 4, 1,2,3) LIVE HIGH, LIVE MIGHTY, LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY!"

No comments: